Drash Cards for Ki Teitzei (5773)
by Marc Mangel
• The message of the Torah is timeless, but sometimes it requires discovery or elaboration.
• We find an example today in Ch 21, v 10-13. [Read the verses] Why is one month required?
• A mussar interpretation: if you want to change something about yourself, it requires a month
• Don’t take it from me. I made this point some years ago and two months later, Miriam Fishman came back and said “It really worked”
• It is never too late to change, but change requires dedication and patience.