Drash Cards for Pesach (5773)
by Marc Mangel
• In Yigdal, we sing “There has not come in Israel another prophet….”. Why is Moses like no other?
• In Ki Tissa (Shmot 33:21) God say “there is a place [for you] with me”. There is a place with me. Moses goes up to God and God has a special place for Moses.
• What about us? Our job is to build a dwelling place for God in this world, through mitzvot and behavior.
• Which brings up this week’s homework: what did you conclude about your slaveries?
• This is the first of the new years in Judaism. So it is a good time to make resolutions and check in on them at Yom Kippur